Thursday, April 9, 2009

Random Facebook Quizzes ecetera

Some people may choose to say
Life is box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get..

While some people..
Do not let fate determine their life, instead, they choose their own destiny..

But when it comes to me..
I do not know..
I do not have any answers for sure..
But I am assured..
That slowly but surely..
I'll find my answer as I grow..

Little did I know that I'm far less accomplished than the people around me..
No, no.. I'm not pulling an emo stunt here..
Rather, on a quirky note,
I managed to find myself through my friends and believe me, Facebook quizzes..

Technically, not all the quizzes but after like a 947376488109987990 quizzes this personality test result clearly describes me better than i can ever describe myself..

The result is You are a C - Cautious person.. Cautious people are critical thinkers. They draw conclusions and base action on facts, correctness, the rules and accuracy. They are slow paced and task oriented. They are trivia experts, someone who might appear on Jeopardy. They are very effective in their work. They combine intuition with facts to reach a conclusion. They like to work with people who think the way they do. They like to keep peace. They may not be shy but people find it difficult to read them. They don't show their feelings. They tend to protect their privacy. Aggressive people upset them. They control their environment by understanding the rules and following them. These may be existing rules or their own rules but they will follow them. They study privately to learn about a subject before discussing it in public. *They only start a project when they're sure of perfection.* Perfection is very important to them. They tend to be critical of themselves. They defend their position and support it rather than show flexibility. They think in outline form, frequently saying, "number 1 and b", thinking things in sequence. *They make to-do lists.* They ask, they don't tell. They want answers to their "WHY" and "HOW"

Aha.. Finally... *The reason to my proscastination is so-called well-validated! hahaha...
*They should might as well make me The Post-It TM ambassador for you can always find me writing to do list and the bright yellow post it can be found in anywhere within a 5 metre radius from me..
*And yes.. That's how I can irritate the hell out of my friends! hahaa..

Well, technically when I picked up Rollerblading again this year, He said that my safety mechanism is very very HIGH such that I'll do whatever it takes not to fall or lose grip.
Yup, That's cautious for you alright!

FInally I did not waste 3 mins of my life doing a Facebook quiz.
Nothing gives me greater pleasure than to hear something/someone describing me like a book!

Toodles..