Thursday, February 12, 2009

LMW

In this flurry of rushing assignments, i decided to blog!
I can probably hear an array of echoes.. "Slap you la..." hahaha.. that is just a phrase i hear so often!

Anyways, Like my current MSN nick states, As everyone is caught up with the electronic notebook, I am still a very much That 30 cents Blue Pen-and-paper notebook.. sheeshs!



What will I do without my NIE buddies! :)

And as I was busy typing away, mixing all the acronyms, I feel that there should be this - LMW- Last Minute Work. Some people just work better with a riduculous deadline and this should be acknowledged, dont you think? especially when i just toggle with a few of my friend's blog and all of them are just absofcukingly stressed with piling school workload.

People plsss... take care.. everyone around me seems to have caught the virus!
not just the flu virus but the whole grouchy baggage as well!
gosh.. Circumstances have yet AGAIN lead me to my little community of work, school and school mates only. I miss everyone out of NIE.

back to work.. bleah