Thursday, January 29, 2009

Last week of Jan

I might as well just make this a monthly blog! Haha..
Anyways.. I still cant believe that this is the last week of January! OMG. Time flies even when you are not really having fun!
Assignment details are all out to kill our social life and we ARE so over that orientation/admin phase! So, wake up Liyana!

Btw, Happy Properous New Year ahead for all Chinese readers who happened to be reading this! Just as to fit into the whole festive and Chinese week( what in the world is a Chinese week!) i went to catch Wedding Game and I soo regret it..erm.. of.. it was a lesson learnt( yup.. it would be contradicting wouldnt it?p.s refer to blog title) At least I know this is my first and probably last time to support the local film industry. Nonetheless, bottom line is I did give it a chance! Have you? :)


My Cousin, Amir from Brisbane came to visit two weeks ago! He grew so much taller since the last time I saw him! If only I can lose weight just like his height spurred! Technically, I should be heading down under with them to start my school term in University of Queensland but thanks to the unavailable modules notified at the very last minute, I had to cancel all my travel plans!
I would like to point out here that, despite the huge dissappointment some time back, I managed to now see the bigger picture and embrace this with full of relief.


If I had left,

1. I would not have gotten this Hp EliteBook for loan by NIE at only $77 for 2 and 1/2 years!
2. I would have been so lost for Year 3 as this semester covers relevant and followed up modules!
3. I would miss my loved ones back home, greatly.
4. I would not have picked up rollerblading.
5. I would not have realized what I'll be missing here thinking that the grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side.
6. Somehow, i got this feeling that this list can get longer but only time will tell. :)

I'll only end at 5.30 while he will end at 9pm on Monday(which means we're not meeting!)
Monday will be 2nd February 2009.
2nd February 2009 will be our 1st anniversary.
Our 1st Anniversary will be our (supposedly) celebration of 365 days of Love and a Lifetime to Come.

Time to look back at our past, and smile because we pulled through it

TOGETHER!